in March 2023:
- the first two weekends in March, ie March 4 and 5 and March 11 and 12, there will be a once guided feeding at 1:00 p.m.
- beginning with the American jaguars.
From Saturday 18/03/2023 inclusive, feeding will be commented twice a day on weekends:
- from 11:00 a.m. (beginning with black leopards),
- from 1:30 p.m. (beginning of American jaguars).
Commented feedings last about 40 minutes.
We are looking forward to you.
Commended feedings in a year 2022 - every weekend and holiday 2x a day - morning from 11:00 am and afternoon from 1:30 pm
special program – animal feeding with commentary.
Come and see the appetite of our beasts and learn more about their eating habits.
SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS 2022
MORNING WE START AT 11:00 am:
– BLACK LEOPARDS: Benji / Baghira (on a map no. 6)
If you would like to see another comended feedings, please follow the lector with microfone. Morning commended feedings will take time till 11:45 am.
AFTERNOON WE START 1:30 pm
– JAGUARS: Franco / Nero / Maya (on a map no. 12)
If you would like to see another comended feedings, please follow the lector with microfone.
Afternoon commended feedings will take time till 2:15 pm.
We reserve the right to change the program of the feedings with commentary.
The program will only take place in good weather conditions.
white Bengal tiger
gibbon monkey in the monkey pavilion